The 1893 Society
Become a Member & Make a Difference
The Masonic Care Community opened its doors in May of 1893 as the Masonic Home. It was built with pride and purpose, initially meant to be a home for Masons and their wives, widows, and orphans. Over the years, the Masonic Care Community has been a safe haven and welcome place for tens of thousands of people.
The 1893 Society honors individuals and organizations that make an annual leadership gift of $500 or more to MCC. Members of the 1893 Society are essential partners in fulfilling our mission to bring exceptional care, comfort, and compassion to those who need it most. We are sincerely grateful to all of our 1893 Society donors who made leadership gifts this year and their constant support to the Masonic Care Community’s mission of caring for those in need.
We Thank Our 2023 Members of the 1893 Society.
Our generous donors include:
- Apollo-King Solomon's Lodge #13 F.&A.M.
- Bank of Utica
- Big Flats Lodge #378
- Robert Butler
- Marjorie Chase
- Cobblestone Construction Company
- Vincent Coyne
- D&D Jewelry Designs
- Elif Erim
- Amy Falvo
- The Faxton Street Home Fund through The Community Foundation
- George Filippidis
- Richard and Lucy Forth
- Tamara Fontaine
- G. Stephen & Suzanne Getman
- Estate of Robert Gewald
- GPO Federal Credit Union
- Robert & Ann Hallock
- Health Direct
- Inspiration Lodge No. 109 F.& A.M.
- Estate of John S. Jones
- Brother John T. & Julie Johnson
- The Mele Family through The Community Foundation
- Meelan's Floors Inc.
- G. Michael and Ruth Morris
- William Raymond Motz Charitable Family Trust
- John S. Natoli Family Trust
- John E. Noone
- Orange-Rockland-Sullivan District Masonic Association
- Old Town Lodge No. 908
- Onondaga Hill Masonic Club
- Oxford Lodge No. 175
- Pirrung Auctioneers - James and Sharyl Pirrung
- Pyramid Lodge No. 490
- Reliance Lodge No. 776 F.&A.M.
- Richard and Pamela Ryan
- Robert Raffle
- Schenectady Lodge #1174 F.&A.M.
- The Slocum Dickson Foundation
- Judith Smith & Family
- Stewarts Shops
- St. Lawrence Bodies Assoc./ Norwood Scottish Rite
- St. Lawrence Masonic Charities Inc.
- Tami Welch
- Estate of Dorothy Wilson
Learn how you can become a member of the 1893 Society.
We invite you to join the 1893 Society today. For more information on becoming a member, contact Mara Mulligan, Director of Strategic Marketing and Philanthropy at (315) 798-4703 or email@example.com